Friday 27 September 2013

Let's Recap!

I've been waiting for so long to get the momentum going on in updating my blog. Why?

  • Being a student with married status was emotionally challenging in which I had to bear with it for about two months (only). No time for blog writing, just thesis writing. 
  • Knowing that I'm pregnant when I was sitting for my final exam was cool especially when "morning sickness" attacked (luckily I did not vomit in the hall). Enjoyed sleeping more than writing. But I did not sleep during the exam.


Hubby + Wifey + Lil Baby (6 months' pregnancy) during my Master's Convocation

  • Happily celebrated the joyous moments of my sister's wedding and became more energetic when it came to shopping.


Congrats, dear sister! =)

  • Ramadhan month! Fasting month! Yes, I knew it and I've managed to fasting for 3 weeks as my baby was born a week before Syawal (unexpected, I was at 37 weeks of pregnancy).
  • Confinement - Nothing that I can do much at this time as I'm fully breastfeeding my baby and I've spent most of my time with him (minimum interaction with other gadgets).


Mama + Papa + Baby MIH

  • Job hunting started so I put a lot of effort on finding suitable jobs for me (in need to earn extra money). Went to some interviews and Alhamdulillah, after about a year unemployed, finally I've secured a job near to my house yeayyyy!



A year to update a single entry with lots of excuses?! Why??


Haha! 

Stop being lazy but don't stop respecting your mother.

The end. Thank you! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment