Thursday 15 July 2010

My Newborn Blog =)


Time flies... It has been almost a year since I last updated my blog. Well, I am not so into writing. I had started blogging during my years of study and to be precise; I HAD TO HAVE A BLOG as it was one of the compulsory tasks in my computer subject those days. But once I have had graduated, my blog had been neglected for over a year! I do not even remember that I have a blog until this very moment. There are times when I feel like jotting down my knowledge and experiences that I have gained throughout my life as I used to talk to people about issues in life but to remember every single words is the hardest as it involves my memory capacity which will be shortened once I grew older. That is when I realize that I can actually keep all the information and moments in my personal blog. I am not an artist, a model, a top host or u name it those glamorous group of people. I am just a person who treasure LOVEHAPPINESS and SUCCESS in life. Feel free to bring in your thoughts into my treasure box.

Okay, I guess this is enough for my first entry. 

The end. Thank you! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment